Tecnotac SLU has established its environmental policy ensuring that:
- Is appropriate to the nature and magnitude of the environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
- Includes a commitment to continuous improvement and pollution prevention.
- It includes a commitment to comply with current legislation and other legal requirements regarding the environment.
- Provides the framework for setting and reviewing established objectives.
- It is documented, implemented and maintained, ensuring that it is appropriate to Tecnotac SLU.
- It is communicated to employees and is available to the public.
In relation to the environmental requirements of the GRS standard, in particular, the organization commits to:
- Designate a person responsible for the management of environmental aspects.
- Comply with current legislation and voluntary agreements regarding its significant environmental impacts.
- Carry out continuous control of the production process and monitor related environmental aspects, in particular water and energy consumption and production waste.
- Define objectives and adopt operational procedures and/or practices to reduce water and energy consumption.
- Adopt operational procedures and/or practices aimed at minimizing waste and wastewater production.
- Adopt procedures for the prevention and management of environmental emergencies.
- Provide company personnel with adequate training on relevant environmental aspects.
- Adopt an improvement program.
The organization also undertakes to provide the technical, economic and professional resources necessary for the objectives of the environmental policy to be fully achieved.